Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More Knitters for Knockers info

Crazy4Dyeing Etsy Shop Announcement: 15% of sales of Crazy4Dyeing yarn destined for Hibiscus for Hope socks will be donated to Toronto Weekend to End Breast Cancer to sponsor the designer of the patternwalking 60-km over two days. Please make a comment when you check out that you’ll be making these socks.

P.S. Come over and join the Knitters for Knockers Ravelry group, a gathering place for those of us walking in the Weekend to End Breast Cancer, and for fiberholics who are supporting us by knitting the Campanula for the Cure and the Hibiscus for Hope socks.

Knitters for Knockers:
knitting together to make cancer history!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi! I just sent you a donation for your great cause. Sadly I did not quite grasp that I was supposed to mention "Hibiscus" in the message from the donation site. I hope I can still receive the pattern (I am at Karen dot KVL at verizon dot net).

I will try to get over to my own sadly neglected blog and tell folks to come on over. I don't know how to make a bit of text turn into a live link, but I can just spell it all out for them, can't I! I don't claim to have much of a readership, but if even one person finds you because of me that would be great.

Good luck with your walking, you brave soul!

Lolly said...

I just now got your email with your Hibiscus for Hope sock pattern! I can't wait to get started on them. But I think I need to get some hibiscus-colored yarn, no? :)

Thank you - for the pattern and for working/walking for the cure!