Friday, October 5, 2007

Finally Started Sock Two

So, waaaaay back in February(?) or thereabouts Mezzodiva asked me to test knit her sock pattern. I was hesitant since I had never done any real lace projects at that point. But I decided to take the plunge and knit up a lovely sock. And stopped. So I had 1 lonely sock.

Due to a chain of unfortunate events, (check my blog if you want the story) recently I found myself looking for a project to cast on. Apparently, a higher power of some sort really wanted me to finish the pair! So, I took the bull by the horns, picked up my needles and cast on.

I am now the proud mother of a toe-cap. Soon to be a sock. One hopes.

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving, all!

1 comment:

MezzoDiva said...

GO Carol! Rah rah rah!
Knit that second sock!
GO Carol! Sis-boom-bah!

Okay. That's enough from my thwarted inner cheerleader.