Monday, September 24, 2007

Pirk's socks



Sept. 25, 2007:
I changed the picture from yesterday. The socks are now getting the leg part.

Hi,
I am so far behind with my socks, but started working again on them on the weekend.
I had the first one done to the heel turning and now I have the second one as well to the heel (increases).

I am still not sure how to do the heel, unless it's done the same way as the toe part. There are quite a few instructions in the web, and I have printed several of them.

Here is a picture of my second sock.

2 comments:

MezzoDiva said...

Yes, Pirk - the heel is done just the way you did the toe. Until you've done it once, it seems like it won't work, but if you just trust it and keep going, it will work out.

And that colour is absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see pictures of a finished Campanula modeled on your foot.

Pirk said...

Thank You,
Yes, I went ahead and did the heels and that worked just perfectly.