Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Update on Robyn's socks

Here are my socks after doing the heels. he he I had no clue what I was doing! LOL I had never done short row heels before - in fact this is my 2nd pair of socks EVER! he he So for the sock on the left, I followed the written instructions I found online without pictures. I didn't know what it meant about double wraps and knitting 3 together so I ended up decreasing a huge amount! LOL I don't like frogging and I figured, these are for me and it's the heel..eh! So for the 2nd sock on the right, I went to find pictures. OH! THAT's how you do it huh? tee hee So the second one came out right and now I have one sock that needs decreasing and one that needs increasing on teh back side.

But hey! At least the front looks pretty good. :)

2 comments:

Suna Kendall said...

VERY good for second socks--you rock! Keep learning!

Carol said...

Very "pretty good"! Especially for the first try at socks! I can't tell you how many times I frogged back my first pair. and they were plain stockinette!