Sunday, September 30, 2007

Contest Number Three Extension: keep on Paying it Forward!

Good Mornin', Campanula!

Well, I must say it's good to be back here in Blogland. I've missed you guys, though I have peaked in on occasion to see some lovely new Campanulas completed! I apologize for my prolonged absence, but it's been a heck of a ride here at casa MezzoDiva for the last three weeks.

Because I have been out of commission and I haven't seen very much action here for Contest Number Three, I am extending the deadline for Pay it Forward postings to October 15th.

Come on, Campanula Campers! Let's see more of your great plans to make our world a better place! Just think of three ways you can contribute to your own community. There are NO other rules than this: Get involved. Think small or think big. Do something for your family, your neighbours, your school, your country, the world. It's up to you. Pledge to make your best effort to engage in an activity or make a plan to support a cause that you consider important. And please remember to cross-post here so we can all see them. Also, while I do try to keep up with each and every one of you, it makes my record-keeping so much easier if I see it here!

And in case you need some inspiration, here's a terrific site I came across recently: My Good Deed.

2 comments:

affectioknit2 said...

What a good idea - I missed the original contest - so I'll post some things now.

soapy said...

being a survivor myself I know what you mean!!
sorry to hear you've not been feeling well.. Hope you do real soon!
I finally picked up some nice pink yarn for my socks and I lost my pattern..
When you have a moment can you email me please

thanks!