Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Thanks, Ramona!

I'd like to express my appreciation for my lovely prize for finishing the first Campanulas. The postal service tried to eat the package, but as far as I can tell, all the contents made it.

I got Dream in Color yarn in pale fire, the same colorway I made my Campanulas in, so I think I will use it to make my sister a lovely pair of socks for the holidays. It will be her first time to get two pairs of socks! I know she will like them. I also got a beautiful stitch marker from one of the sponsors--it was very kind of all the sponsors to provide prize material!

I'll keep on reading about people's socks!

I am now SunaSAK on Ravelry if you'd like to be my "friend."

1 comment:

MezzoDiva said...

Psst! Hey, Suna! Glad you like the DIC Smooshy yarn, but look again, it's not the same colour you were using: unless there was a magical metamorphosis en route, it's the "Lipstick Lava" Colour