Monday, August 27, 2007

Campanula Update - Finished!

I just finished both Campanula socks! Here are the baby pictures:


They are a bit loose, but they haven't been washed yet and I expect they'll even out nicely. I did try the bind off suggested in the pattern and I like it! Stretchy but not too. The only trouble I had (aside from finding time to knit!) was coming out of the first heel and getting the stitch count right. This is the first pattern I've worked where the stitch count changed and it did confuse me at first. It finally clicked and I got it on the third try and the second heel was a piece of cake! I do love the Smooshy yarn and am glad I have more!

1 comment:

Suna said...

I had quite a bit left over, too, and I did one repeat more than you on the leg. We'd probably have another pair of socks if we put ours together!

Congratulations--they look great!