Sunday, August 5, 2007

Hello

Hi There! I'm Deb and I'm excited to start on this pattern. I have been waiting for sock yarn to arrive, but I may have to dive into the stash. Mama E has a colorway she is selling to support Team Knitty in their race for the cure. I thought this would be the perfect pairing:) I may just have to knit two pair!
Portland's race for the cure is in September. I will be donating these socks to the person on my team that raises the most money!!
debaccuardi.typepad.com
debaccuardi on Ravelry

1 comment:

MezzoDiva said...

Thanks, Deb! Would you mind making some noise about the KAL and how good the pattern is, etc... at Ravelry. I could use some help to spread the word there because my invitation is pending (must be patient... aaargh!) and should arrive approximately at the time of the WEBC walk!